Friday, June 08, 2007

CT Call & More

I have so many things to write about! Sorry it's been awhile, but so many cool things have been going on...

First, I am having a CT Call! It's time to add some Dragonflies to the team, we are looking for many postitions, so please let me know if you are interested!!

Here is the main thread at DST

and a preview for ya!




and I wanted to show you some previews for the Ray Of Light Kit at Pickle Berry Pop I donated some pieces to this charity kit for Deb F. (a designer there) to help her. She recently lost her husband to a tragic death leaving her with their 7 kids to raise on her own. Please check it out, as this is an awesome deal with some really great designers coming together. All proceeds will go directly to Deb.

5 comments:

Monique said...

good luck on your CT call, and what a nice thing to do to donate to such a wonderful charity kit. good luck with the sales!

Unknown said...

We spotlighted the kit in the current issue of DAM -- I'm hoping it helps to get the word out there about the kit. Such a sad sad thing!

Good luck with your CT call!

SarahB said...

Good luck with your CT call!

I contributed a few pieces to the Ray of Light kit too--I'm so happy it's selling well!

-eVa- said...

wish you all the best for your call maya! you have some awesome stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/ohio/Dayton/Pizza%20Hut%3A%20Delivery%20&%20Carryout/45458/

Find your best pizza.