Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunkissed Summer and update on CT call...

Well, the CT call is rolling right along! I have had quite a few applicants and I have already chosen 2 for sure! Here is a layout by Nicole Martin one of the 2 new CT's!


Isn't she awesome?! Check out her DST Gallery. This girl is SOOOO Good and I'm so privileged to have her on my CT!!

I have chosen another CT member early ~ her name is Wulan and she does REALLY Gorgeous work as well!! Check out her Gallery at DST.

And you'll see the girls have been scrapping with my newest kit Sunkissed Summer available at both OAKS and PDW. Here's a couple previews!






This kit is jam-packed with bright and grungy summer papers & elements perfect for any summer photos!! Pick it up now for just $5.00... The papers and elements are also sold separately for your convenience!!

Will be updating on the CT progress soon....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit...just love those colors!!!! Looks like you've already nabbed some talent for your CT...congrats!

Unknown said...

I love your new kit, especially the happy colors!

Unknown said...

beautiful kit and colors!

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/kansas/ABILENE/Pizza%20Hut/67410/

Find your best pizza.