Wednesday, May 09, 2007

More Bling Please!!

Who doesn't need more Bling??? WooHoo!
Available now at both PDW and OAKS! Jewelz Brad Packs!
These 2 were available in my Scrapz Sack at OAKS for NSD...


and

But enough about me, let's get on to something else!

I wanted to say a Special Congratulations to Suzanne Baird of my CT, she won a raffle prize from PDW for NSD! Congrats to you! Here is a LO by Suzanne just to enable her a little!! She has such a talent for this ~ She used my Rustic Treasures kit plus my Shabby Spring kit and some of my Bodacious Blooms!



If you would like to leave her some love, you can do so at DST and check out her gallery! too!


In other news, One of my CT's Ashley (DigitalDiva) has entered the Queen of the Crop contest at
Scrapbook Graphics. I voted for her this week! Take a look at her awesome Page!

By placing your vote each week, you purchase a $2.00 Goodie bag full of great stuff from all the designers at SBG! It's totally worth it and so is Ashley!

No comments: