Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Stuff and A Little Gifty!

Well, have you all recovered from a long weekend of shopping? I had a great time seeing all the new product releases for NSD!

Speaking of which, I have a couple new releases myself!
These are available at OAKS and Plain Digital Wrapper!




If you Hurry you can grab these for just a $1.00!! Today only, the will go back to regular price tomorrow!

As a Thank You to all of my customers, I promised a little NSD Gifty! Hope you like it!



Find the link Here!

Hope you all have a great week!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there a password for the gifty?

Unknown said...

Me too, I went to 4shared to download it, but it is asking for a password.
Please email me at tootsiem@gmail.com
if you fix this...I really would love to have these beautiful little guys.
Thanks for the great gifts.

Anonymous said...

Love the new goodies, thanks for the gift :))))

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. These are so cute.

Unknown said...

TY so much...I have them now. Great goodies too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the dragonflies, appreciate them.



Michelle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dragonflies!!! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What delicate lacy wings on these little guys! I love the assortment of colors too . . . thanks for sharing!

Dolça said...

Wonderful dragonflies! Thank you so much for the gift.

Shawn Walter said...

Thanks so much, they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Misty for the Great Dragonflies. I will use them with your great new kit "Rustic Treasures"

Suzanne

Unknown said...

I love the dragonflies.
THank you

Renata Pamplona said...

Thanks for the freebie!

;)

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks so much for more dragonflies!

Règ... said...

Adorable...♥ Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

So nice, thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/texas/Plano/Little%20Caesars%20Pizza/75075/

Find your best pizza.