Sunday, May 20, 2007

Through the Eyes of a Child...

It's been a few days since I have posted anything... I have been so busy this last week, the kids only have 1 more week of school til summer. I should have a little more time to create and blog and what not!! I also have to keep up with my CT requirements, which is proving to be difficult when you are a designer with a "real" job too! But anyway, I did get one done the other day, and I thought I would share it with you... This is the "Unbound" kit by Traci Reed Studio at Scrapbook Graphics.

I also used my new Cluster Frames, available at PDW and OAKS! The dragonlfies of course are a freebie here on my blog.

The word art, cardboard and twisty twine are from the Miles Kit that was available on Jessica Boltons Blog (unsure if it is still up?!)



These are pics of my Middle DD Maiya and her cousin Teaya.

No comments: